This is great! Really soothing to play while listening to music
A relaxing navigation challenge.
This idea seeped into my head while I was trying to sleep, I think it's the kind of thing I'd like to play to unwind. It's a bigger project than any I've attempted solo before, so progress will probably be glacial while I learn how much I still need to learn.
- Generated Mazes
- unlocks or key and door system
- character animation ( pretty big, I reckon)
- World assembling in front of you, then either falling away behind you or being permanent to serve as breadcrumbs (the vignette/spotlight is currently serving the mechanical function in the meantime.
- transitions and cutscenes
- grid movement?
- touch controls
- sound (has to be last, it's tradition)
- Added touch controls.
- Added a hello, a tutorial bit and, an end; reworking the way scenes are picked into a more robust ..thingy... system?
- Added love, not the game feels more like intended.
- Tweaked some arts.
- Tried to add some touch funcionality, broked everything.
- abort, abort, abort.
- 5 levels with end goal.
- refined system for dealing with maze size.
V 0.0.0.3 _2016/11/10
- basic movement and camera and collision in place.
Click download now to get access to the following files: